All reviews towne place suites heart hospital front desk pull out sofa waffle maker room was clean hotel staff off the highway full size fridge late at night would definitely stay here again excellent hotel excellent stay great place to stay kitchenette stove convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2019

Marriott branded hotels are my go to on the road. In comparison to other hotels that I have stayed at recently I can only give this one a rating of "average". The room was clean, but the sliding bathroom door was partially off its rollers. The bathroom itself was small, but the kitchenette was generous. Compared to the queen sized beds I've had in other TownePlaces these full sized beds were not as comfortable although we had a reasonable night's sleep. The breakfast was the smallest I've send in several years. The rate was good and the people friendly.

Date of stay: August 2019
KirstinB148, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear jrhales77,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the TownePlace Suites Wichita East. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels bring you to Wichita.

Kirstin B.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

Very clean hotel and nice location. I would highly recommend this place to a family who does not want to eat out all the time. Very friendly staff and very helpful. They have a grill that can be used by the guest and also picnic tables. What an amazing place.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
KirstinB148, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear pattyricia6963,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the TownePlace Suites Wichita East. We appreciate your valued feedback and look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels bring you to Wichita.

Kirstin B.

Reviewed December 12, 2018

I always try to stay at this TownePlace Suites Wichita East!
It is like coming home when I walk in the door.
My husband frequents the Kansas Heart Hospital and it is always a stressful time, but I unpack and nest in my room and I feel better when I walk in my room. Tish is just a great gal and all the girls are so very helpful!!!!! I always try to take them treats and give them my food I stocked my fridge with when I leave. They are always so sweet to me! Love this place and its people!!!

Room tip: I like the 1st floor!
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
KirstinB148, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2018

Dear Jeanne,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are always delighted to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kirstin B

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Large comfortable room with a kitchenette. More low-key than a residence inn (not quite the showy breakfast/waffle maker my kids prefer), but does the trick none-the-less. Very reasonable (cheapest Marriott rate in Wichita <10 options>). Been here before, will be back!

If you NEED a pool, this one doesnt have one. Very rare for a marriott.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Kirstin B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear Dr-JonnyB,

Thank you for staying with us at TownePlace Suites by Marriott during your recent visit to Wichita, KS. We appreciate you choosing to spend your time with us.

We are grateful you took the time to give your feedback and we are elated that you will be back to see us! It was truly a pleasure to serve you and your family. We are definitely looking forward to serving again upon your return.

Have a great week!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

This was one of our nicest stays on a recent 2 week jaunt. We were promptly and warmly welcomed. Our suite was just right and it was great to have a full sized fridge to sort out our travel cooler, not to mention not have to go down the hall for ice! The hotel was very clean and tidy throughout. Nice breakfast in the morning with hot and cold foods available. The staff here was so friendly, several steps above most hotel staff! We would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: We always like first floor rooms and this one was quiet, easy access, all good.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Kirstin B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Sam F,

Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us at TownePlace Suites by Marriott during your recent trip to Wichita, KS. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and was happy to know it was on of your nicest stays during your 2 week jaunt! It is always good to hear positive feedback. We want you to know that it was a pleasure serving you and your family. We are looking forward for the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an outstanding week.