“Would recommend”

Ranked #71 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Pottsboro, Texas, USA
“Would recommend”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

To start please let me say this place was not the hotel we booked on our original booking. We booked this through Hotwire.com, which I have used in the past many times with no problem. However this time when we originally booked a room and I received the conformation. I immediatly looked up the place and its reviews as I always do. The hotel was less than appealing and reviews were terrible. I quickly called Hotwire to see about cancelling and changing hotels. The first rep I spoke to said it was not possible so I asked for a supervisor to which he replied they have a universal policy and the super would say the same thing. I thanked him for his time and asked for a super anyway. The super looked up the reviews as well and saw the same thing I did. NOT A GOOD PLACE. so she refunded my money and we booked a room here.

I have to say very pleased. We had 3 rooms and all were VERY CLEAN. The breakfast was great. The rooms are very spacious. Our stay was only over night, since we were in town for a funeral, so we had very little need to ineract with the staff (since everything was so great) but what little ineraction we did have they were very polite. I would absolutley recommended this place and would stay there again. After all how bad can a place be when you look at reviews and the manager takes the time to respond to so many reviews good or bad. I say way to go and execellent customer service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Wichita
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Reserved a room for 4 got towels for 2
Rooms are clean carpet is in bad shape, torn and needs replaced
Outside lights for stairs is out makes it hard to see steps at night when you are on 2nd floor

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

wichitagm, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita East, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Lawerance,
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate our customers and value your comments. Gladly we will deliver any extra towels or amenities needed for your stay, we will use your comments for updating our hotel. Hope to see you again for future reservations.

Priscilla Gonzales
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham on S. Webb Road in Wichita had a clean, spacious room, adequately appointed, at very reasonable price. It had a comfortable bed, a sofa that sat in front of a fireplace, and a kitchenette. I was surprised by the size of the room. I slept well and enjoyed my stay - will stay here again without a second thought.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
wichitagm, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita East, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear valued guest.
Thank you for staying with Hawthorn Suites East of Wichita. We appreciate all of our customers and your comments. I am glad Hawthorn Suites have met your needs on your recent stay. Hope to see you soon again for future reservations

Priscilla Gonzales
Travelers also viewed these Wichita hotels
Best Western Plus Eastgate Inn & Suites
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita West
CrestView Suites Wichita
CrestView Suites Wichita
#46 of 87 in Wichita
Hampton Inn Wichita-East
Candlewood Suites - Wichita Northeast
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wichita Northeast

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita East

Property: Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita East
Address: 411 S Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67207-1307 (Formerly Residence Inn Wichita East)
Location: United States > Kansas > Wichita
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #71 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Hotel Class:3 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita East 3*
Welcome to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita East. Our pet-friendly hotel near Exploration Place is perfect for an extended stay or weekend getaway. Wake up each morning to our free hot breakfast buffet, then go for a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool, relax in our hot tub or take advantage of free passes to the local Genesis Health Club. Stay connected to home and the office with free Wi-Fi, then head to your spacious suite, equipped with a full kitchen. Free parking for cars and trucks of all sizes as well as dry cleaning services and handicapped-accessible and non-smoking suites are available at our Wichita, KS hotel. Join us Monday through Thursday for drinks and hors d’oeuvres at our weeknight social hour. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Wichita East Hotel Wichita