“Top end Days Inn”

Ranked #43 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Top end Days Inn”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was not the cheapest place I was going to check tonight, but when I walked in and asked their price, I realized I was missing stuff from my wallet. Tonight's clerk is the reason I stayed here. I knew I would have issues where ever I went and this clerk was more than willing to work with me.

Nooooooo problems with the room, it covers my basics of quiet, clean and hot water. Couldn’t find anything wrong here, I’d put it on the top end of the Days Inn’s I’ve stayed at.

I did take a quick walk through the breakfast area, it was you basic (but I seldom eat breakfast so not an issue for me).

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tulsa
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The value is great. The rooms are big and clean. My biggest gripe (and having stayed here several times), is that if you are going to serve breakfast until 9:30 then serve all of your breakfast til 9:30. Last time we went to breakfast at 8:50 and there were a little bit of dried up eggs, all the meat was gone, all the peanut butter was gone, and the croissant/bagel selection was completely picked over and no attempt at restocking. So I guess if you want breakfast here don't believe the 9:30 time that they say. I'm guessing you need to be there by 8:30 at the latest!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed here in January while visiting my boyfriend who is stationed at McConnell AFB. The hotel was very quiet and we had a great breakfast each morning; every morning they offered some sort of meat and eggs. Our room was by the highway which was a bit noisy but that is not the hotel's fault. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful; the overall vibe i got from the employees was very relaxed. We stayed in a hot tub suite and I was disappointed that we had to stay in a smoking room, but they cleaned it well for us to try and mask the smell, which I appreciated. The only complaint I had was that our hot tub had some sort of bugs coming out of the jets (the front desk guy claimed they were silverfish) and we could not use our hot tub that night (we were grossed out). We left these bugs for the manager and she never gave us a call. The next morning we went to the front desk again and the girl was very kind and switched our room. We did not have the problem again and besides that I liked this hotel, just wish the manager would've gave us a call in our room or something apologizing for these "silver fish".

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple