“Wichita Hampton Inn West - A+++” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Plus Wichita West Airport Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Plus Wichita West Airport Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Plus Wichita West Airport Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3800 Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67213 (Formerly Wichita West Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #14 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Lindsborg, United States
“Wichita Hampton Inn West - A+++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The Hampton Inn West is an excellent place to stay and relax! The room was very comfortable. The wifi worked very well from the desk in our room. The next morning we were fed a fantastic breakfast! Let the staff know of your transportation needs during your stay. They will take you in their van, or schedule a taxi for you. They will even cover the cab fare.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

LarryWichita, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Wichita West Airport Inn, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! Our entire team loved your review as it was very motivating. We do love the opportunity to serve and make our guests happy. Thanks again, we look forward to serving you in the future!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Clarkston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

In my experience, hotel rooms in my price range are pretty much all the same. What makes a hotel stay great is the a combination of quality service, impeccable cleanliness, and the right amenities. This hotel had it all! The staff was absolutely wonderful, from the front desk to maid service to Cinty, the hostess at the continental breakfast. The cleanliness of the hotel made me feel comfortably "at home" in my temporary surroundings. And the amenities that complimented my stay included the in-room refrigerator, the outdoor pool, and the great spread at the continental breakfast. I can highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Wichita!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate your kind words and letting others know of your experience. I have passed your comments along to Cinty and the rest of our staff. We look forward to serving you in the future! Thanks again!!
Independence, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Hotel was very clean, staff was curtious, friendly and knowledgeable. Accomidations were very suitable. The price was a little on the high side. I have stayed at this hotel every time I have come to Wichita for business and plan on staying there in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review! I have passed your comments on to our team. We greatly appreciate your kind words and your loyalty!!
Oro Valley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was actually our third choice of Hilton properties in Wichita and turned out to bbe very pleasant-quiet,clean and efficient. The check-in process and efficiency of breakfast staff were particularly notable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

LarryWichita, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Wichita West Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your comments! I have passed your comments along to our team. We are very appreciative for you taking the time to let others know of your experience. We do hope to serve you again next time you are in the Wichita area! Thanks again!!
Universal City, TX 78148, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Excellent accomodations. I booked a room for my daughter and two children for a one night stay prior to flying out the next morning. All credit card processing was conveniently processed prior to her arrival. Her stay was restful, without any problems. This is the only highly rated hotel in this airport area. I strongly recommend giving Hampton serious consdideration.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

LarryWichita, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Wichita West Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience! Your comments are very kind and greatly appreciated. I will share these with my team. We finished 2012 rated at number 36 out of over 1,200 Hampton Inn's in the world. We truly love to please!
Downey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

No complaints, I enjoyed my stay. Staff was very friendly and everything was very convenient.. I hope to return in the future. I liked the food that was available for breakfast each morning. The newly redecorated dining area was a plus.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

LarryWichita, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Wichita West Airport Inn, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for your review! I will pass it on for all of our team to enjoy. We hope to serve you again in the future!
Wichita, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton in Wichita, KS, and enjoyed the location, facilities and staff. It was wonderful in every way. If you are in the area, please stop here. The only thing that did not go well is filling out this form for Trip Advisor. It requires 200 characters and I wanted to stop after the first paragraph. So, this may be the last review I write; because I do not appreciate a form that requires me to write more than I believe is useful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for posting your experience. We greatly appreciate you choosing us to host you while in Wichita! We hope to see you again!