“Wichita International Airport”

Best Western Plus Wichita West Airport Inn
Ranked #4 of 88 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Excellent accomodations. I booked a room for my daughter and two children for a one night stay prior to flying out the next morning. All credit card processing was conveniently processed prior to her arrival. Her stay was restful, without any problems. This is the only highly rated hotel in this airport area. I strongly recommend giving Hampton serious consdideration.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LarryWichita, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wichita West Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience! Your comments are very kind and greatly appreciated. I will share these with my team. We finished 2012 rated at number 36 out of over 1,200 Hampton Inn's in the world. We truly love to please!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

No complaints, I enjoyed my stay. Staff was very friendly and everything was very convenient.. I hope to return in the future. I liked the food that was available for breakfast each morning. The newly redecorated dining area was a plus.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LarryWichita, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wichita West Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Thank you for your review! I will pass it on for all of our team to enjoy. We hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton in Wichita, KS, and enjoyed the location, facilities and staff. It was wonderful in every way. If you are in the area, please stop here. The only thing that did not go well is filling out this form for Trip Advisor. It requires 200 characters and I wanted to stop after the first paragraph. So, this may be the last review I write; because I do not appreciate a form that requires me to write more than I believe is useful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for posting your experience. We greatly appreciate you choosing us to host you while in Wichita! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a basketball tournament. Check-in was fast. Hotel staff was welcoming. The rooms were clean. The bed wasn't as comfy as I would have wished, but slept well. Was nice to have a pool for all the boys. They had a good choice on their free continental breakfast. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to have served you. We hope the tournament went well for you and hope to see you for the next one!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Wichita Kansas area. The hotel was clean and quiet and had great amenities for the price. The wi-fi was fast and the gym and pool were very clean and inviting. The staff was helpful and friendly. I will definately stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for trying us out and posting your experience. We finished 2012 at #36 out of over 1,200 Hampton Inn's worldwide. We love to serve and look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed one night at the Hampton Inn West in Wichita and wished we could have stayed longer. We requested a king room (total charge $101) and it was large and furnished nicely. Bed was very comfortable. There were multiple charging outlets, which is a big plus when you're traveling with 2 phones and a computer. Service was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great - eggs, sausage, waffles, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. The only issue was that if you're coming from the west, be sure to drive PAST the West street exit and take the next exit, then drive back - there's no way to get to the hotel from the west (unless you figure out how to go through a neighborhood and find the hidden back exit). Not sure why our GPS didn't know this out, but we spent a few minutes driving around until we figured it out. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yahoody

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your stay! We greatly appreciate your comments and will share them with our team. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was very unhappy with check in process. We arrived at the hotel to check in at 4:15 and my room was still not ready. I had to wait for a room when the gentleman behind me was able to check in to his room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen F

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay and apologize that our check-in process wasn't as quick as you would have liked. We are constantly working to improve and hope that the next time you're in the area you would consider staying with us again.