“stinky”

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 12, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The rooms were very nice. Could not believe I got 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen and living room for the price. I will definitely stay here the next time I go to wichita, if I can get the same type suite for the same low price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Going off of what the reviews said, we took our chances in booking at this hotel. When we checked in the lobby doors were locked which made me wonder. After talking to the lady at the desk lshawna I believe was her name, I understood why they lock the door. The staff is so amazing and makes you feel right at home. they made me forget the long drive i had just experienced. When we got to our room they had my heater on already which was awsome since it was chilly out that night. My room was 3318 it was so spacious my kids absolutely loved it. This was also the first hotel that I had ever stayed at that actually called my room and asked me if everything was ok. Amazing! I recommend this hotel to any one expecially those who have children, my kids loved this place!

Room Tip: ask if their is a managers special going on, saves you lots and gets you plenty of space!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

My cousin and I spent last summer roadtripping around the US. We booked this hotel using trip advisor reviews. Well maybe we read them wrong because we were shocked to arrive at the hotel address and find this.
After spending a long day driving we arrived at the hotel around 11pm, we noticed a large amount of ( rough looking) guests with their doors open wandering around the motel. We approached the front doors only to find they were locked. The receptionist at the counter told us we must wait while she called security to come and bring us into the reception ( we are both female and in our 20s ?). Anyway we then checked in and were given a room key, all on our own we made our way right round the back of the motel where there were some more shady types were loitering. In fear for our belongings we gutted everything out of our car and hauled it into our room.
Our room was clean at first glance, then I noticed stained and most likely unwashed bathmats and towels. Bed sheets with stains and a window with no lock eep!
I didnt sleep a wink that whole night the hotel was noisy and didnt feel safe for us. We checked out as soon as it hit 7am rejoicing that we survived the night.
I tecommend staying on the other side of the highway which was much nicer and safer.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Arriving at 9 PM, we climbed salt-encrusted outside stairs in 14 degree weather to a suite (4418)in which the doorway lights did not work, the inside temp was 30 degrees and took 6 hrs to warm to the very low 60s, the TV battery was dead in the bedroom, there was warm water only in one of the sinks (which leaked), and we were met by a dark, old suite with blackout curtains that didn't quite cover the bedroom windows. Too tired to fuss, we slept with 6 layers of clothes on, and, when we went to sign out in the AM, although it was 6:50 AM and the breakfast buffet was to start at 7, the Mgr opened the outside door only a crack to take our keys, ask our room and shut the door again, leaving us in the 9 degree dark. It was obvious they had not begun to start to set up the breakfast so we left and went across the street to Denny's. In our 35 yrs of traveling, bar none, the worst hotel ever.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We've stay at this Motel a number of times and each time, we've had a great time. Super nice room, great staff and good access to shopping areas and the VA Hospital. Would tell everyone to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple