“KS Grazing Lands Tour Stay”

DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport
Ranked #5 of 86 Hotels in Wichita
Salina, United States
“KS Grazing Lands Tour Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

As always, this hotel out-performs for hosting business conferences! The staff cares about your comfort, the event staff makes sure your meeting goes off with no problems and the food is exceptional! Even the bartender is friendly and makes you fell like "everybody knows your name"!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed here for one night as we were passing through Wichita. We were greeted by the staff and welcomed as we came in the door. We were given a great room on the Executive level. The room was spacious and very comfortable. We were able to go into the bar for a snack just before they closed for the night. We also had breakfast in the restaurant. The breakfast was well prepared and delicious. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jamestown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Excellent experience during my recent stay. Room was clean and comfortable and the location near the airport was very convenient. The restaurant provided numerous food options and the entire staff was great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

One of the nicer hotels I've stayed at. It was clean and comfortable. I couldnt even hear the weddings from my room and both were on the first floor. The pool looked nice also. The only negative was no complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013
Manchester, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

The experience was excellent, I will use Double Tree again. Clean room, great pool and hot tub, work out room had good equipment. The staff was friendly and did an awesome job. Joined the HHonors club for future visits, seems to be a good value.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Clarksburg, WV, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had a death in the family and many members came in for the funeral proceedings. We stayed at the Doubletree at the Wichita Airport. It was a wonderful experience. They are pet friendly. We were able to get connecting rooms for the family. We had rooms on the patio by the pool. Very restful. Only draw back was the double beds instead of queen-sized. Overall delightful stay during a stressful family time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Plano, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Front desk not helpful and was busy with a group that couldn't find their reservation. The group 10+ stood in front of the counter so it took awhile before I got any help. The girl that checked me in didn't smile and was not friendly and never told me that I was denied an upgrade which I had preplanned. Came back to front desk after looking at room (first time I realized that I didn't get the upgrade) and was told that I didn't pay them directly for which I was confused. I asked if the hotel was a Hilton and was told yes but I didn't pay them directly for which I said, "I paid Hilton electonically direct and you are Hilton right"? I asked if they had any upgrades available for which she claimed she didn't and I asked her what I paid for and she couldn't tell me. I then asked for my bill to see what I paid for and still have no clue whether I paid for the upgraded room or got the price for the room I prepaid. Seems fishy to me.....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sheri D, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
I regret to hear we did not meet your expectations on your recent visit. The upgrade selection
is a stand-by type of program which is awarded on the day of arrival if your request is available. Thank you for your feedback; this will be addressed with the front desk staff to fully explain this procedure in the future.