I have stayed at this hotel a few times. It recently changed from a Hilton to a Doubletree and is under renovation. I find the rooms are looking a little worn out, but overall are clean and quiet. You are very isolated, but when your flight is at 5:45 in the morning it is nice to be so close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the newly renovated DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport, formerly the Hilton Airport. We are located across the street from Wichita's Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport (ICT) in west Wichita. Our hotel is ideal for aviation professionals, corporate offices of Cessna Aircraft, Bombardier/Learjet, and Yingling Aviation at the airport. We are also ideal for pleasure and family, with hotspots like Auburn Hills Golf Course, Exploration Place, the Old Cowtown Museum, Sedgwick County Zoo, and the Wichita Art Museum all within a short distance from our hotel.Our hotel features complimentary wireless internet, contemporary amenities and atmosphere, heated indoor pool and whirlpool, fantastic dining experience at Legends Restaurant and Lounge, and our signature DoubleTree cookie anytime your heart and stomach desires. We look forward to serving your needs at our hotel for your next trip to Wichita, Kansas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Wichita Airport Hotel Wichita
- Hilton Hotel Wichita Airport
- Wichita Hilton