“Ok for an overnight”

Ranked #57 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Bemidji
“Ok for an overnight”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Stayed here on our way to Arizona, and needed a room with a pet..this was OK, but not the cleanest, some fixtures under repair. The bees were comfortable, breakfast about par for Days Inn....

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnwichitawest, Webmaster at Days Inn Wichita West Near Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to comment on our hotel. I’m glad you found it acceptable, but our goal is to exceed customer standards in all cases, and it sounds like we didn’t do that in your case. If there are any specific issues you found or you have any concerns at all, please contact me directly so I can make sure that future customers experience no maintenance of housekeeping issues. We take those things very seriously. We apologize for any ways we fell short.

Hotel Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel and had an excellent experience. The hotel staff was very helpful, especially since I was traveling alone with my 2 small children. The room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast had a variety of items for all ages. Management did not mind my children playing outside, as it was snowing. I would definatly stay here on my next trip and recommend it to others.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Raytown
Reviewed January 22, 2014

At this price & location, hopefully, you have realistic expectations. If so, you will not be disappointed. The room was clean, functional and in an excellent location for what I needed. It was obvious the property was dated (i.e. ice & beverage signs didn't actually lead to beverages), but with K-Mart across the parking lot, no harm no foul.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Ashford, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 15, 2014

well I stopped at this hotel as I was just passing on my way to Virginia it looked ok from outside and I have stayed at other days inn hotels it was ok but nothing special the electronic door was very temperamental as sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't but other than that it was ok and close to downtown and the interstate

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
daysinnwichitawest, Webmaster at Days Inn Wichita West Near Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn Wichita West-Near Airport for your recent stay in our area.

• Maintenance was informed electronic door not working and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

• I am glad you find our hotel satisfactory.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Days Inn Wichita West-Near Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased. We shall look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Made my reservation online for a NON SMOKING PET ROOM and it was accepted, upon arrival was told by a really nasty attitude front desk woman that she rented my room and all that was left for pets was a smoking room. OMG it was foul and next mornjng the manager said sorry it happens and to think this is how they treat their rewards gold card members

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

• The front desk clerk received additional training in the courteous, helpful manner in which they has to treat our valued guests..

Hotel Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Wichita hotels