“Not bad at all. It's not going to be The Ritz.”

Days Inn Wichita North
Ranked #72 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Not bad at all. It's not going to be The Ritz.”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have nothing bad to say about the place. The security lock on the door at the far end of the hall wasn't functioning, but this had just failed, and the staff had called for repairs. It's not like people can't walk in the front door any hour of the day or night, anyway. The room was clean, the bed linens were clean, the beds well made, the carpet was nice, the bath and shower were clean. I had all the hot water I could stand. The fridge worked. I didn't try the microwave, so I don't know about it. The handlebars had recently broken off the stationary bike in the fitness room. A new bike is on the way. The treadmill worked fine for my needs. The staff I encountered were friendly and helpful. Checking in and out were a breeze. I had no problems whatsoever. There is a really nice restaurant just a short walk away.

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are downstairs. No pool, no restaurant.
Green Features: I tried to reuse my towel and washcloth, but they changed them out each day, anyway. Same sheets both days at my request.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
DWN2012, General Manager at Days Inn Wichita North, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you! Your compliments are so much appreciated, and I love the opportunity to give the staff a "pat on the back" every chance I get. It's a wonderful feeling for us to know you enjoyed your stay and we hope you can come back!
Thank you for your kind words describing the Days Inn. We have worked hard to insure that our guests have a great stay and we are constantly striving to meet guest expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you visit again soon.

Appreciative guests like you sure make our job so much easier. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next trip! Thank you again for your wonderful compliments!!!

We Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Wilson, Kansas
Reviewed February 17, 2014

DO NOT IGNORE the reviews of this hotel. I cannot stress that enough to fellow travelers. There is nothing good about this hotel. The most objectionable thing was that they couldn't even provide hot water for showers at 7 am. Rude staff made lame excuse for this; we were told "You'll just have to wait, the hot water runs out when there are a lot of guests" (Seriously? like that works into our schedule! Doubtful there were that many guests)

Towels smelled like mildew, carpet sticky and stained. Breakfast? What breakfast?

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
I’m extremely so sorry that my hotel and my staff members did not exceeded you expectation for your stay with us. If you give us chance to resolve the matter we will make your next more enjoyable with us!!
I hope you give us another chance so we accommodate you much better.

Management

Travelers are raving about these Wichita hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wichita
Red Roof Inn Wichita - Park City
#71 of 87 in Wichita
Motel 6 Park City
Motel 6 Park City
#3 of 4 in Park City

Been to Days Inn Wichita North? Share your experiences!