All reviews room was clean wifi service raisin bread worked fine coffee maker three nights great room nice place to stay microwave
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Its a nice a beautiful and decent place to stay.This hotel was just what you want when you pay 64 dollars for a one night stay. Unfortunately I got DOUBLE CHARGED (and it's been three weeks and I'm still waiting.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Days Inn Wichita North for your recent visit to our area. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit and that our accommodations met your expectations I am sorry that you were double charged, I have discussed this matter with the hotel owner and he is unaware of the double charge. Please contact him at daysinnwichitanorth@gmail.com so he can correct this to your satisfaction.
We apologize for the inconvenience to you.
Please plan to visit again soon, we do appreciate your business.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great hotel. Great staff. Enjoyed my off time in hotel. Would recommend and will stay at hotel when in the area.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Days Inn North, we appreciate your comments so others know of our hotel.
Please plan to visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

After making a very long trip back home from living in Nc My visit and stay with your hotel was a pleasant one and all went good.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

We are sp glad that you were pleased with your accommodations at the Days Inn Witicha North.
Thank you for your kind remarks.
Please plan to visit with us again as you travel in our area, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This hotel was just what you want when you pay 64 dollars for a one night stay. Unfortunately I got DOUBLE CHARGED (and it's been three weeks and I'm still waiting on phone calls back, I'm blaming Days Inn as a company and not just this facility.) The room was clean and very comfortable.

There was quite a bit of noise, but that's not really the hotels fault, but when going to a budget hotel you are going to gather younger and rowdier guests.

Breakfast Selection was pretty poor, only a few slices of bread, some fruit and juice. Coffee was disappointing.

Great Location and extremely friendly front desk people. If I hadn't been double charged I would absolutely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

I am so sorry that you were double billed and we will do all we can to correct this problem as soon as possible. If this is not corrected soon, please call the hotel directly and ask for the manager or owner
This is not typical of our hotel and I feel sure it is a glitch in the system. Thank you for the review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and I feel really bad that you were billed incorrectly.
Let us know if we can assist further.
Thank you again for the review, please plan to visit us again.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013