Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North
Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$83
$89
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$128
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Comfort Suites Wichita(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$90
$76
ComfortSuites
$145
$126
Homewood
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Hotel At WaterWalk(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
$100
$97
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$82
$76
The Inn at Tallgrass(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$95
$87
Hyatt Regency Wichita(Wichita)
$107
$82
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanwifi serviceworked finehave stayed here many timesstaff was friendlycountry kitchengreat roomcoffee makernice staywould stay here againmicrowavecomforthighway
Reviewed February 1, 2013

excellent!!! Nice friendly and helpful front desk staff. Great fast wifi and also very clean rooms. definitely coming back again amazing stay. very nice well up kept rooms!!!!! Things are very close to hotel so its very convenient

• Stayed: December 2012
DWN2012, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank You Very Much. We are glad that you and your family members enjoyed your stay with us.

Thanks Again !!!!

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

The night clerk was very nice and helpful!! She made the check in process very smooth! The room was large but could have been cleaner. The carpet has seen better days and needed a good vacuuming. The ever present hairs were in the shower and on the bathroom floor. The pillows were fabulous and the bed was comfy. We generally pay anywhere from $55-79 for a room similar to this. Priceline listed the room at $37 for a dbl room. Can't beat the price!!!! A more extensive breakfast would have been nice. The hotel also accepts pets for $15. Good value for the price!

• Stayed: January 2013
DWN2012, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you! Your compliments are so much appreciated, and I love the opportunity to give the staff a "pat on the back" every chance I get. It's a wonderful feeling for us to know you enjoyed your stay and we hope you can come back!

Thank you for your kind words describing the Days Inn Wichita. We have worked hard to insure that our guests have a great stay and we are constantly striving to meet guest expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you visit again soon. I so sorry that your bathroom was not clean. We will address that issue with our cleaning staff to resolve this issue.

Appreciative guests like you sure make our job so much easier. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next trip! Thank you again for your wonderful compliments!!!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Trust me -- you will be very pleasantly surprised by how well-maintained, spacious and comfortable the rooms are at this Days Inn in Wichita, and how enjoyable your stay is overall. And all at a very fair "low-end" nightly rate. My room had a generously large flat-screen TV with many channel options; very comfortable bed and pillows; heat/air that could be easily adjusted; nice bathroom with adjustable showerhead; coffeemaker in room; complimentary soaps and shampoos (like you might expect at a hotel at 2x or 3x the cost); ample lights and light switches throughout; and an overall look and feel that was classy and put me at ease. The front desk staff and management are friendly and efficient, and there is also free coffee with several different creamer flavors. Location is easy to find and very accessible from the highway.

(I stayed at a Red Roof Inn in the Chicago area recently, and actually paid slightly more per night, and it was awful... ugly room with stained towels, sloppy paint job, awkward & cramped room layout, "short-sheeted" bed that was hard as a rock, old/small/boxy TV with few "basic cable" options, and no "extras" or niceties. Never again.)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at the Days Inn in Wichita for 8 nights. The room was clean, and the hotel staff was friendly.

When I first got there the room I was given smelled like stale cigarette smoke so they moved me to a different room that was great.

Breakfast was OK and they had both regular and decaf coffee available around the clock.

This hotel is on the extreme North side of Wichita, so if you want to be close to the downtown area you will have about a 10 mile drive. There is not a lot close by so it was very quiet.

Overall it was a good experience and if I am in Wichita on business again I will very likely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
DWN2012, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I've been to many Days Inns for business meetings before but I have to say this one was the most well maintained out of them all. Everything was perfect from the very friendly staff to the amenities, the location, and breakfast was also great. Everything was more than I expected. The rooms were nice and comfortable. They were very clean and I felt like I was home. I will be coming back to this Days Inn

Room Tip: If you are looking for something new and well satisfying then this is the place.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
DWN2012, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013