“Variety of salsa, they always keep your mouth busy. Just cant stop eating the chips and salsa”
Review of Abuelo's

Abuelo's
Ranked #8 of 1,073 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Abuelo's invites you to experience the incredible flavors of Mexico, combining homemade cooking with rich flavors of coastal and interior Mexican cuisine.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very good food at a very affordable pricing. The salsa and the chips most of the times keep me full before my entree. Imagine, the food still good and so flavorful even when I am full. This is one of our favorite restaurant. my husband like their quesadilla and nachos, that is too cheesy for me.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always great wait staff some actually from Mexico with helpful background and information on menu and special items! Portions so large that two people can often split one order or something to carry out for later. The three Salsas offer variety and theThursday and Sunday prime ribs are outstanding.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Average food, beautiful building but nothing special about the food. Small hometown restaurants offer better quality at lower prices.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Every time we go we have to have the Dip Sampler. It's great. I love for my entree the Chicken Medallions. You will not go wrong with many of their selections.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We went to the restaurant on National Margarita Day, and found everything to be mediocre; from the margaritas to the food to the service. Also, we did call ahead seating, and upon arrival were told it would still be an hour wait. This was after they told us they couldn't find our name, repeatedly, but did finally realize it was on our list. Everything seems very disorganized. Our food and drinks came out one by one. We would not go back.