“Wonderful, Simple Italian food”
Review of DeFazio's

DeFazio's
Ranked #142 of 1,081 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I wasn't sure about ordering the pizza my guy wanted. I'm not a big fan of ham or Italian sausage but, I went with it. . .It was such a great surprise. Both the spiced ham and the sausage had great flavor, the crust was homemade and it was just wonderful. Because I wasn't sure about the pizza, I ordered an entree at the same time and that way if I hated the pizza, I could still enjoy dinner with my guy. The entree was great too!! I tried a bite of the Garlic Chicken Spiedini but, left it to enjoy the pizza while it was fresh. The Garlic Chicken Spiedini was still great warmed up for dinner the next night. And oh my, the Tiramisu was perfect. My guy had the chooclate cake. . .it's too wonderful for words & that's just from the bite I had. If you a friend gave you a recipe for DeFazio's Chocolate Cake--Better than Sex would be in the title. They seem to be busy and the entry way was cramped with people but, it's understandable. DeFazio's puts Olive Garden to shame!

1  Thank Love2Travel2245

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We love to eat there the food is always great. We usually get the same thing, We can't get enough of the garlic bread. The salad is also very good.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were invited with a work colleague and his wife to dine out with them.

I had egg plant which was not bad, but it wasn't great either. My friend had the steak, he was very disappointed due to the amount of gristle on the meat.

The waitress seemed knowledgeable regarding the menu, and was quite friendly but not overly so. I did expect a visit to our table from the management due to his disappointment but no one made the effort.

The pricing was about what is to be expected.

Would I go again, probably but not definitely.

1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Love the Italian sausage pizza. No crumbly stuff here. Real sausage!!! Get there before 6 or fight the crowd. The Glen Ellen Merlot is very good too.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Although not what Angelo's once was, DeFazio's is excellent,authentic Italian food. If you are used to national chain food, well, that's not what this is. If you are looking for world class atmosphere, you will be disappointed. But if you want great Italian at reasonable prices, then you've come to the right place. The lasagna and manicotti are great, as are the pizzas and sandwiches. I've eaten here since it opened, and have never had a meal that wasn't very good to great!

1  Thank ShockHawk