“Great Value”

Value Place Wichita South
Ranked #63 of 88 Hotels in Wichita
Las Vegas
Reviewed April 10, 2006

I am thankful for Value Place. Value Place saved me alot of money. My room was clean and well furnished.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Heather L, Manager at Value Place Wichita South, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

And we are thankful for having you as our guest! We are even more thankful to hear that you had a good experience with us at Value Place! We wish you the best with your future travels and hope you'll come back and stay with us again!

Omaha, NE
Reviewed March 14, 2006

There is nothing fancy about this hotel. The price was right for me and my room was clean. If in the area again I will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2006, traveled on business
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

We appreciate you staying with us and we are glad to know you will be coming back! We wish you well in your future travels!

Macon, GA
Reviewed December 7, 2005

Wife and I rented the largest and best they had. It is cheap in all respects. Furniture is very cheap and not very comfortible. They are shooting for the lowest strata and that is what they will get.

Some of their staff was very hard to get along with. Sign in contract looks like some thing you would sign if going into a charitible home. Prices are established for all possible damage or shortage that could come up. The donot list makes up a full small type page.

Even while using a credit card they insist on a $100 damage deposit up front.

Stayed: December 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 18, 2005

If you are used to boot camp or college dorms, you'll be ok staying here. The price was good but they need to take the word "Value" out of Value Place. I think they just built the cheapest thing they could get the city to approve as a hotel and they threw a cheap mattress on a peice of plywood. At night annoying light shines through the cheap window blinds. The cheap chairs look like a church basement chair that came from Sam's Club but is not as comfortable. I didn't need to have the sound up on the cheap tv because I could hear the one from the room next door. Oh well, I could go on & on. It was one week of hell. The price is cheap, and if you don't mind buying crap, then it's ok. I told my boss that I'd pay the extra $ to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled on business