“The food is great”

Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #598 of 1,081 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Sometimes it is a little busy in here and the service can be kind of slow. So if you are in a hurry, probably not the best location to pick. The wings are great, and so are the burgers, shrimp, quesadillas, potato wedges etc. Even the salads are really good here. Fun atmosphere.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

We love the boneless wings, but that is all we love. We usually will get the 60 cent boneless on Thursdays to-go. We have had too many bad experiences at BWW that we decided carry-out was the best option. The service is so sketchy that I wonder what management is thinking. I would rather eat in fast food restaurants than this BWW.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We just got a beer, it was so noisy, we didn't want to stick around for dinner.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Besides the usual awesomeness of this franchise, the food and service are great! Always neat to walk in and see a local sports touch to these restaurants.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

The wings were too heavily breaded, not hot, and the barbecue sause was average. The onion rings were slimy, not hot, and taste like something out of a bag. The final straw was the cost for this food, which was double what it was worth. The final result was that I felt nauseated the rest of the evening. I think it was from thinking about what a great meal I could have had for what I paid had I went somewhere else.

1  Thank Ekleiz

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!