“Mouth-watering as I remember this place”
Review of Bella Luna Cafe

Bella Luna Cafe
Ranked #48 of 1,105 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a gem. Their hummus is the best I’ve ever tried. Their pasta dishes are really good and the Mediterranean stuff is amazing. I have been here three times and it is always nice and clean. The staff is friendly. The drinks are good. I will be returning in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went here for a quick dinner and the service was amazing. I am a vegetarian and there was plenty for me to choose from.

1  Thank Logan D
Reviewed April 30, 2018

We can't get much of our favorite Mediterranean food in Boulder. We were happy to get the great food again when visiting Wichita. The Humus, Baba Ganoush, Fattoush, Gyro, Orange Roughy and Pasta Carboara were all excellent. Service was very personable in this charming cafe. We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Amazing lamb gyro, spinach and artichoke dip, and hummus. Great drink specials, creative martini drink menu. But the to-die-for menu item: their cream of mushroom soup!!!!!! Oh. My. Gosh. You have to try it! The have wonderful service, and even on their busiest of days or nights, they don't make you wait for a table....this place is run like a well-oiled machine!

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

This is one of my wife’s favorite places but I just visited this Sunday for lunch in Bradley Fair. I had the Gyro’s & a small Greek salad. The Gyro came more as a wrap but it was delicious. The Greek salad was also very good. I would order this again. The ambiance in this restaurant is very tastefully done. The staff was friendly & attentive.