“Good place”

Village Inn
Ranked #171 of 1,068 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Village Inn is a chain restaraunt that I would compare to Perkins or IHOP. The one's here in Wichita are open all night and usually have steady business. I came here for lunch with a couple friends. They both ordered breakfast items and I had a chicken sandwich with sauteed onions, peppers and topped with avacado. The service was very good and the food was great. The interior looks like it was recently updated as the paint and carpet looked fresh. They have whole pies for sale that you can see up front. (One pie actually had bacon on it..I have to admit, I'm curious). It's a great place to meet up with friends, enjoy a good meal or some coffee and chat a while. Most things on the menu were less then 10 or 11 bucks.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Although Village Inn has breakfast, lunch and supper, I always get the breakfast here. They have the lightest, fluffiest, tastiest scrambled eggs in the city. Their hashbrowns are exactly what I'm looking for in hashbrowns, too. Waffles - awesome. Pancakes - nothing special; same with the biscuits and gravy. I have had their hamburger and fries before too, and those were very delicious. Their recent interior upgrades make for a nice dining environment. A restaurant that give you your own pot of coffee is always a bonus. And of course, their pies are great and well-loved by many.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

We stopped at this restaurant for lunch as it was on our way as we were traveling to Topeka. The place was packed as it was a Sunday afternoon, but it only took about five minutes to seat us. The restaurant is nicely decorated and has all kinds of cute sayings on the walls.

The staff was attentive and the food was actually better than expected. I had a breakfast while the rest of my family had hamburgers and sandwiches. All were tasty and we would definitely eat here again. They also offer free Wi-Fi.

1  Thank Cynderella43