“Great burger and fries”

Freddy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Wichita
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great burger and fries”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I would rate Freddie's at or near the top of my list for a burger in the Wichita area. That said, there are many different opinions as to what constitutes a great burger. In fact, there are different types, styles and configurations that make up the vast array of burgers available across the US. Freddie's style and type of burger are reminiscent of Steak and Shake's fare. Freddie's fries are unique and I think they are great. I like five guys too...it depends on what you have a taste for. I would be hard pressed to say that one burger is the best in the land. But I will say that Freddie's makes a pretty darn good burger in their own style, and if you have not tried one, check it out, I dont think you will be disappointed.

Cheney, Kansas
“WONDERFUL!”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We love Freddy's! We bought some of the seasoning they put on burgers and fries so we can enjoy the flavor at home. Not the same, but yummy just the same.

Wichita
“Taste like a grilled burger from home”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Very good beef flattened thin. I Usually get a double, Mustard, pickle and onions. Fries are awesome with their fry sauce and spiced mixture sprinkled on top. Don't forget the custard! I quit eating the ice cream at Braums for Freddys.

Seattle, Washington
“Fast service for great burgers and desserts”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Handy place with multiple outlets in the area around Wichita. Clean, fast, good burgers and fries as well as a frozen custard dessert. Multiple visits, never a bad meal.

Visited February 2012
Georgia
“A pretty good burger..”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

This place is within a mile of my house and my visits are due more to it being so close to me but I am from Chicago and homegrown the franchise might be but they are a very close copy of Steak & Shake down to the skinny fries which I don't care for but that's just me. This is one of the higher priced drive-thru's I have been to. The ice cream is portion is a great value in comparison to the burgers that are somewhat pricey! The facility is always clean and the staff is well trained and friendly. The hotdogs are Vienna Beef so if you like that brand of hot dog your in the clear. The drinks size is very, very small so make sure if your thirsty you size up on your drink... Happy eating

Been to Freddy's Frozen Custard? Share your experiences!