“Good deal for $5.00”

Little Caesars
Ranked #556 of 1,081 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 20, 2013

You can't beat Little Caesars Pizza for a $5 pizza ready to pick up on your schedule. This Derby location has never disappointed us with a cheese pizza always available whenever we stop by.

Reviewed May 4, 2008

If you're ever in the mood for a ready to go take out pizza for $5.00 that's the spot!

Reviewed March 30, 2008

AwEsOmE cheap pizza! lol

Reviewed December 12, 2007

I was so happy to see this here in wichita! I used to LOVE going and getting crazy bread when I was a kid in LA and now my kids love it too!