“Mediocre Mexican Food”

Good for: Families with children
Pearland
“Mediocre Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I am from Texas, and one of my rules is that I never go to Mexican restaurants unless they are on a border state. After having good mexican food in Texas, I am disappointed everytime I visit a mexican restaurant outside of Texas. My friend kept telling me I had to try this place, so I went. I was not impressed. I thought it was mediocre at best. I cannot recommend it.

Visited June 2011

Kansas
“Felipe's”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

The food was not as good as it has been in the past and the wait staff is not very friendly. This was at the Felipe's on 119th st.

“Go to taco bell.”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

The only good thing about this place is the bar. They have great drink specials and they aren't skimpy on the liquor. But the food is gross. I've tried different things and it is just never uo to par. good idea for a drink with friends. Bad idea if you want quality mexican food for dinner.

1 Thank Cupcakebaby
Kansas
“Still my favorite in town”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

My favorite is the pork burittos. Their taco salads are great as well. Flour tacos are delicious. But, I always go back for the burittos. Chips and salsa are very good!

• Visited August 2011
Wichita, Kansas
“A killer place to blow your diet.”
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Queso, great. Queso diablo, great. Freid flour tacos, great. Enchiladas (especially smothered in chili can carne), great. Rellenos, great. Tortuga, great. Rice, great. Beans, great. Guac, great. Quantity, amazing.

• Visited April 2011