“Absolute charming Korean restaurant”

Manna Wok Oriental Restaurant
Ranked #124 of 1,102 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Tucked away in the Southeast part of Wichita, this little mom and pop Korean restaurant is absolutely charming!!! Lots of good choices with friendly owners who will help you choose the best option for you. I love the stone bi bim bop the best. For an appetizer I like kim bob which is like cooked beef sushi. The flavors of all the entrees are superb. I love bringing guests to this restaurant and they always leave a satisfied customer. And yes, the kim chi is the best I've ever had. The walls are covered with probably thousands of snapshots of customers that have been there for special occasions. And I'm proud to say my husband and I are on their wall of satisfied customers.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Very good price for delicious Korean food! Bul go gi, bi bim bap, Kim chi, it is all good! I am an adventurer so I have tried most of the Korean dishes And I have never had a bad experience. They have been there for 20 years now! They really want the customer to have a good meal so that they will be back! That is why we are regulars! What are you waiting for? GO!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is the only Korean restaurant around this area. The kimchi and korean entrees are authentic. The owners/cook is korean. Mom and pop restaurant with just 8 or so tables. Very casual. Very delicious. Anything on the korean menu is incredible. They also serve cold noodle soup for summer which you must try at least once. it is not like anything you have tried before. very cool and refreshing. Pan fried tofu is simple and with the dipping sauce quite satisfying. the miso soup is my favorite. I order some seaweed on the side and wrap some rice in that to dip in the broth also. The kimchi selection is so good. She always has at least 4 types of kim chi. More in the summer. If you want to try something new and delicious and unlike any other offerings from restaurants try korean menu !

1  Thank vvgogh
Reviewed January 5, 2012

very authentic and good. very small place but well worth trying I enjoy the Bulgo gee and Kalbi

Reviewed December 6, 2011

I've been going to Manna Wok for 12+ years. It is, without question, one of my most favorite restaurants in the world. On my first visit I was leery about Korean food, having never tried it before, but Oh my, I found a new passion and at the same time a warm, cozy, friendly, welcoming little restaurant that remains one of only a handful of places I frequent. I own a restaurant myself and I'm picky.