“Savory Italian”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We'd been looking for a good Italian "mom and pop" place in Wichita so after spending the afternoon at Watson Park, we stopped at nearby Marchello's. What a surprise this was! My whole family loved our meals and even my picky 2 year old loved the alfredo. The service was excellent. They were very accommodating for our family of 6 and the prices were reasonable. It wasn't too busy but I imagine with the closeness of the tables, it could be noisy. Our experience was calm and relaxing. We will be coming back.

1  Thank jesser6

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have been there several times and always enjoyed it. The food is good, although the salad bar is nothing to write home about. I've been there with relatives and friends alike and all have enjoyed it. The atmosphere is very casual.

1  Thank Tootiebug
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I've been here at least once every two months over the past 5 years. I've at at other Italian restaurants but this is by far my favorite one. The food is always good!

1  Thank fornit
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Good food. No frills, but worth going to every once in a while. Good for lunch, or for a casual dinner. Not a restaurant at which to propose, but will do fine for a relaxed date.

1  Thank ECSgirl
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We get the lunch specials about 3 times a month, Consistent quality , priced reasonable,
Sandwiches are good. pasta good, This is not a fancy joint, but for regular visits, can be counted on to not be a dud.

Been to Marcello's? Share your experiences!