“Great food, great service, great prices, a fun kitschy little place”
Review of Saigon Restaurant

Saigon Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 1,072 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We go here at least once a week because they have affordable gluten- free yummy food. The owner is very kind and helpful, as are the staff. They are quite fast, too. you can be in and out in half an hour if you want. The food is yummy. I recommend the bun or pho. Even if you've never had Vietnamese. The decor needs updating,and don't be surprised to find the family's own table and special area at the front of the house. Sometimes there will be several family members young and old gathered there. but it kind of adds to the charm.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Saigon's rice noodles are a true delicacy. #39 is a rice noodle dish with chicken, vegetables & peanuts with a sweet sauce poured on top. Fantastic!!! The service is always exceptional too though. I don't think we've ever waited a full 5 minutes for our order, even during the busy lunch hour, which is always packed! My husband loves their homemade egg rolls, but it's the rice noodles I keep going back for.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I love the vermicelli noodle bowls! They are the best I have found in Wichita. They were very nice to my kids - 5 and 6. The owner came out and offered to make something off the menu.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Enjoyed the Bahn Mi very much and so large! The noodles were fresh and prepared just right. They also did a perfect job on the Thai Iced Coffee...a great jolt to get the rest of my day moving.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

A nice family run restaurant with an extensive menu with some Chinese stuff for those not brave enough. I have had a lot of Vietnamese and Thai food and this is just average. Not great, not bad. But for Wichita, this is probably about as good as it gets. Next week I will try Little Saigon and will let you know.