“What a great place to eat.”

Red Rock Canyon Grill
Ranked #1 of 1,081 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

En route from Denver to Florida, we stayed in Wichita and had one of the best meals at the Red Rock Canyon Grill. My husband and I spit the pork chop entree, 2 8 oz chops, and all the fixings. We also shared a huge house salad that was to die for. The dressing is great and I "sort" of got the recipe. Hopefully I can duplicate it. Then took a homemade key lime pie back to the hotel to finish the evening. If you're in Wichita, try this gem and enjoy great food and great service.

1  Thank ScNebraskatraveler

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

This was an outstanding restaurant! The servers are fantastic and the food is incredibly good and filling. I would be here every night if I lived here. The only thing is, the price of the food is a little expensive but totally worth it!

2  Thank Johnacemagic
Reviewed April 19, 2014

From the short wait at the door to the finish of our desert, the service was awesome! We were invited by local friends to meet them at the Rock, very pleased with our dinner!
Our sever was very knowledgeable and informative of the total menu Red Rock offers, even with the specials not listed on the menu!
I want to suggest the "Something Chocolate", for desert, appetizer, oh even as a Meal! Yummy
We had the Cluck n Oink, chicken and ribs, very very tasty!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is a restaurant that has it all-delicious food, friendly service, great atmosphere! Love the plentiful side salad and choices of entrees. My favorite is the grilled salmon which never disappoints.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We have been to Red Rock many times and have always found the food and service to be excellent, and the pricing very reasonable for an upscale environment. They do not take reservations but have call ahead service