“Friendly and great staff”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #141 of 1,072 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have been addicted t Chicken Bryan for years, and I was delighted to find a Carrabba's in Wichita. the CB never disappoints, but the real plus was the service. Our wait person was charming, helpful, and delightful. The manager came over to chat as well. We felt that everyone had been hoping we would appear so they could catch up like old friends. We had a wonderful time.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I like their sea food dishes, its cooked with spices that enhance the taste. The service is great and the place is really inviting for dining.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Carrabba's always has great commercials, which makes you hungry for their food. However, their service leaves a lot to be desired. (If they ever recognize you're waiting for a table) And if they tell you 20 minutes is the wait, plan on at least 45. ~Very disappointing!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This has to be the worst Italian food in Kansas. It is so salty I couldn't finish my meal. So, I figured it was a mistake and tried a few others in my parties dishes and they were terrible as well. If you love food from a can this might work for you.

1  Thank Tony S
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This was our first time eating at here and we loved it! My favorite is the zucchini fritte! They are like healthy fries! Also I asked for a Margarita that was Italian but the waitress didn't know if they dis those so when she went to find out she brought one back to us and put it on the house since she didn't know! That was exactly what I would have done!

1  Thank SamandMiranda