“If you love Salt you would be home here. No other flavor.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #161 of 1,065 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This has to be the worst Italian food in Kansas. It is so salty I couldn't finish my meal. So, I figured it was a mistake and tried a few others in my parties dishes and they were terrible as well. If you love food from a can this might work for you.

1  Thank Tony S

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This was our first time eating at here and we loved it! My favorite is the zucchini fritte! They are like healthy fries! Also I asked for a Margarita that was Italian but the waitress didn't know if they dis those so when she went to find out she brought one back to us and put it on the house since she didn't know! That was exactly what I would have done!

1  Thank SamandMiranda
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Delicious, casual dining. Very popular restaurant, so go early. All entrees were very good. Service was helpful and attentive.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

It's probably a bit strange to title this review with the bread...but I cannot stress enough how good it is. It comes out warm from the ovens and the mix of spices in the dipping oil makes you eat every bite...and then ask for more! Every entree that we've tried has been delicious and so delicious to the point that we never make it to dessert. (-:

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I must confess it had been open for a couple of years before I ate here for the first time - I've been missing out! It was in the middle of the afternoon and it wasn't too busy, the server took extra time to explain the dishes and share his personal recommendations to us. He did not steer us wrong. Great food, great service, fair pricing. I will go back!