“Awesome Restaurant, Great Service”
Review of Bella Luna Cafe - CLOSED

Bella Luna Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
USA
“Awesome Restaurant, Great Service”
Reviewed December 19, 2010

Our group of 8 got there a little after 8 and they were able to seat us right away. Our server took our beverage order and Humus order as well. As a table we tried 3 different kinds of Humus, The steak was my favorite!! My wife and I shared the 3 meat shish kabob which was great because all the Humus had filled us up. Kabob was outstanding. One gal in our group had the stuffed pork chop and it was massive. Overall, food was awesome and our server was there anytime we needed anything!!

Alma, KS
“good local flavor choice”
Reviewed December 2, 2010

avoid the chain restaurants and eat at a local place where they create the food in house rather than warm up stuff from a central franchise location.

Georgia
“Hummus is sooooo good !!”
Reviewed October 26, 2010

A stop here is a must every time I go to Wichita. Food is always good. Service can be questionable. But wouldn't stop me from coming back

wichita
“great for business lunches and decent food for the money.”
Reviewed June 27, 2009

I go here about once a month and never had a bad time. Usually i go with a group of friends or just my wife and we always seem to enjoy ourselves. The food was good but the main thing is that always allows us to have a good time is the environment. Its lively and a lot of energy especially for dinner.

Kansas
“So Good they Catered Our Wedding”
Reviewed January 25, 2008

Awesome food, always good service and a nice atmosphere. We used Bella Luna to cater our wedding we enjoy the food so much. We had many compliments on the food, the staff was professional, and the owner Hassan was a big help in all the preperations. I want some hummus now!

1 Thank Kerri W