“Great Food”

Bella Luna Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Amazing food at unbeatable prices!!! Hummus a must!!! The service is is above and beyond!!! You won't be disappointed

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Consistently good service. Food fresh and flavorful and lots of it! Favorites are the not to miss mushroom soup and the veggie pizza! Outdoor seating available.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have eaten at Bella Luna in all three locations and had exceptional food each visit. Whenever anyone visits here I always take them to try Bella Luna. It has a fabulous menu, great service and all the little extras in flavor and in taste!!
We love it.

1  Thank Brenda L
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We visited Bella Luna on the advice of a friend. Located in a strip mall, the restaurant has limited parking and somewhat awkward street access. The decor is somewhat dated, but the tables and booths are comfortable. There is a small bar. The wait staff was attentive and helpful. The menu was extensive with an impressive range of dishes: sandwiches, salads, main entrées, desserts, and specials. I ordered a Scallops & linguine in a dill sauce. My son opted for a six-cheese pasta. The food well prepared and quite tasty. The portions were quite ample; we actually asked for a take-home box. We had tiramisu for dessert, and Turkish coffee. The dessert was splendid, but the coffee was somewhat disappointing and lacking flavor. All in all, the meal was satisfying; we plan to return to sample the other delicacies.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

When I was taking my 9 and 13 year old grandchildren to different resturants after a downtown Wichita art class, this was one of their favorites but not the easiest on the pocketbook. It is also one of the favorite places for my 38 year old dancer daughter when we have time to lunch together. The food is super tasting and alwasys served quickly and the place has a professional feeling atmosphere. Try it and you'll approve of the food choices.