“Bella Luna”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bella Luna Cafe - CLOSED

Bella Luna Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wichita, Kansas
“Bella Luna”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love the food there, I seem to be drawn to the Garlic chicken pizza. The salads are great. Very nice place to eat.. They are always busy, and I enjoy eating outside when it is warm.

Visited March 2013

“wonderful outdoor seating”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

great place for lunch and an afternoon drink..Service was wonderful as was everything we ate. Thanks taylor!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank kwluver
Wichita, Kansas
“Consistently good”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I've been to all three locations, but was at the one on the west side last night. Atmosphere was great with a jazz duo playing live music.

I've had the Tim McGreevy burger before, but this time around it was exceptional. It was a half pound burger from one of the local meat distributors here in town that was cooked perfectly to medium. It was topped with sautéed onions and mushrooms with provolone and mayo and served on a pretzel roll. The combination of everything made it one of the best burgers I have ever had. My side was their coleslaw which is dressed with more vinaigrette than with something creamy, but also included a hint of ginger. YUM!

And our waitress could not have been nicer. We also had a to-go order for our neighbors. She timed it exactly right and it was ready to go when we were ready for the check. Even better, she realized that there was an error made on one of the sides, so the kitchen corrected it and kept the side of pasta with the meal. Worked for my friends--they loved it!

• Visited April 2013
Plano, TX
“Truly Excellent Restaurant in Wichita”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I traveled to Wichita for 3 months on a project. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Wichita, going there every week. Mediterranean themed, nice interior and excellent food all at very reasonable prices. This restaurant would do well in any city. This is the first place I would recommend to Wichita visitors. Excellent place for everyday dining.

• Visited September 2012
Wichita
“Consistently great”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Even having a group of 8 at the last minute for lunch has worked out. Fish sandwich has always been a "GO". I like the Bella Maggi salad or the Greek salad. The roasted eggplant Babba Ganouj...(spelling way off...) for an appetizer is excellent. Parking is the problem at this locale. Friendly, attentive staff.

• Visited December 2012