“She's back!”

Tanya's Soup Kitchen
Ranked #31 of 1,072 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We have not been to the new location yet, but always ate at the old location whenever we were downtown. Great food, guaranteed!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Go here if you like fresh ingredients in your meal. I go here as a treat every other month since I'm on a budget, BUT the sandwiches are super yummay and the SOUPS! Oh, the soups! They will change your world. lol I especially like the tomato bisque. Yummay.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Although we had heard about this restaurant for some time, we finally decided to try it today. About all I can say about their food is "Wow!" I had the best tomato herb bisque that I've ever tasted. And my sandwich was similarly exploding with flavor. Their menu has a wide selection of very original items. The staff was friendly, knowlegeable, and quick.

The atmosphere isn't what one would describe as cozy, and we thought it was a little noisy, but don't let that keep you away. We arrived at a little after 11 am, and by the time we left, before, noon, people were coming through the doors and the place was hopping, so get there early.

Food allergy note: If you have food allergies, stay away from this place.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

The food is good but the portions are minuscule. A Reuben should contain at least 2 inches of pastrami not the barely one inch you get here. My friend got a chicken salad sandwich that had barely anything on it. It looked like two pieces of bread with a slice of lettuce. Tanya charges $7.95 for a half sandwich. Go elsewhere!

3  Thank Fazzone
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Our daughter tooks us to Tanya's Soup Kitchen and we were very impressed.