“Tasty Thai”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Celina, Texas
“Tasty Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had the chicken fried rice with pineapple and Thai tea on my last visit. Loved both.It is made when you order in the kitchen that is open for you to watch. Be prepared to make your carry out as they only have 3 tables and have cash as they don't take cards. Looks like a dive joint but its so tasty and a great value.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lina_Wehelani

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great food great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Thai house is great! Don't order Thai hot unless you're crazy!!! Really small place so it's best to get take-out. Love it!

• Visited August 2013
Kechi, Kansas, United States
“My favorite Thai place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

There's no question you're getting fresh Thai food at Thai house. You can watch the owners cook the food.. chop vegetables and plate up your food. the owners daughter describe their place as a "hole in the wall" with great food. That is a perfect description. Seating is limited.. and they do a very brisk to go business. I had the basil chicken and vegetables on rice and egg rolls. I wanted to lick my plate clean.. it was that good.

• Visited June 2013
Joplin, Missouri
“Local favorite. Place good for specific diners.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Previous reviews were helpful with expectations. There are only 3 sitting areas that seat up to 4. Large parties would have difficulty. I wasn't sure how to dine in without a sign- I sat but with no greeting went and ordered at register. English as second laguage made for difficulty asking about the menu options. Food was very fast and cooked to order. My spring rolls sat in plate of plum sauce versus being able to control the sauce. The take out business was huge and in my 30 minutes Pad Thai dishes just flew out the door. My dish was #11 Lad Nha Thai House which was shrimp/pork dish. There was plenty of food but I was disappointed in 3 shrimp on the plate. The noodles had some near burnt marks that I have not experienced before. I would return and try a new dish. $13 for both dishes and tip so price was good too.

Safety Harbor, Florida
“They really mean authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

They really mean authentic Thai cooking. Three cooks in plain view each one speaking their native language of Thai while preparing your food. The young man handling the cash register does not appear to be Thai but American born and what a service as he also bussed the tables, served the food, made the drinks, take your orders and collected payments. All four people were working very hard to keep the customers satisfied. The food was excellent as it was fresh, tasty and hot. It is located on the end of a strip store building, has three tables with four chairs each and two bar stools should you decide to eat at the counter. The small space was compensated by the flavors of the food served, so I gave it an excellent atmosphere. This was just what we were looking for. We also noticed people collecting take-out meals. We found it by using our GPS without any recommendations from others, as we were traveling, and were very fortunate having stopped to eat here. If you want authentic Thai, you will enjoy this treat.

• Visited September 2012