“It was OK”

Thai Tradition
Ranked #58 of 1,068 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I've had much better food, it did not have the freshness that I really look forward to enjoying in Thai food.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We've eaten here many times and never walk away disappointed ! Best spring rolls I've ever had.. the peanut dipping sauce is delish !! The Garlic ribs are very good as well. My three favorite dishes here are: Pad thai, Curry Gang Garee and Shrooms, shrooms. Each of them are very different in taste but I love each one of them !! Very nice, quite atmosphere so you can actually have a conversation.. no loud music or TV's blaring at you. Service is very good and attentive.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

My wife and I have been to this place perhaps 40 times. We love it. The pad thai is great. I love their spring rolls and calamari. The gang garee is excellent.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

The title says it all. I'm a huge fan of this restaurant.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

When my wife asked where I would like to go for my dinner, I did not hesitate -- Thai Tradition is the place. We especially like the chicken satay and the yellow curry (we get it with extra potatoes). When you go, find out if William is waiting table. If he is, ask for his area -- you will not be disappointed in the service.

Been to Thai Tradition? Share your experiences!