“Movie and dinner”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Movie and dinner”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Never ate in a theatre before, They bring the food right to the seat and it is actually good food, not what you would normally associate with a theater. The aisles are 5' wide so you can get waited on and get in and out of your seat without disturbing anyone.

1 Thank cavychauffer

Wichita, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome theater!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our favorite theater, plenty of foot room and comfortable chairs. Love that we can order dinner while watching a movie, if you go with a large group it can get expensive, as a family of 6 tickets run $60, dinner with appetizers about $120. yes it's cheaper to eat before you come, but the super nachos and chicken fried steak are worth it!

Wichita, Kansas
“I love the 5 dollar Wednesday!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The food is a little over priced but it is very good. The nachos and spinach dip esp. I always go on Wednesdays BECAUSE it is 5 dollars for every movie. The service is good to. The parking is bad and its always crowded but other wise the best.

Kansas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Warrren Theater @ Old Town”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

OMG I just can't say enough. I haven't been to the movies in over 15 years becuase I just hated the cramped feeling, the noise, getting stuck behind the tall guy with the cowboy hat - you remember those things too I bet. However I went to the theater with my husband and would do it again in a heartbeat! The seats are comfy with lots of leg room, they are staggered and raised so if someone is taller you can still see the screen. The best part was getting to eat dinner and have a drink as well. For this type of service I expected to pay an arm and a leg - whooo hold the presses everything was reasonably priced, not jacked skyward for the speciality service. I will definately do this again:)

Visited August 2012