“Where Is A Coffee Place When You Need One!”

Mead's Corner Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Wichita
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I'll admit, I'm a coffee addict and I start early in the morning. I love my hometown Wichita, but they batta' get more coffeehouses! Luckily, I wandered into Mead's and it was perfect. I like it strong with steamed milk and they made my wishes come true and they saved my life with caffeine that morning!!

1  Thank Ronald P

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Spent each morning of my visit to Wichita at Mead's for coffee and breakfast. The food is wonderful - prepared fresh and served hot. Not fancy, basic fare but DELICIOUS. Coffee was good. Loved the atmosphere. So welcoming and inviting. The people are the best part of the whole experience. They are genuine, friendly, and focused on making your experience a great one. Wish this place was in my hometown. It is Starbucks good without the corporate feel.

1  Thank TDeal4
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Support the good work if the United Methodist church at this cozy, corner coffee shop. Great place to hang out, relax, meet friends or a great stop to start your day.

1  Thank Ginger G
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stopped in here after dinner one night for a little gelato and a coffee and really enjoyed both. I can't remember the name of the flavor but it was a hazelnut gelato and it was amazing. My husband mixed it with the coffee flavored gelato and that was even better.

1  Thank mrsrcruz
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Friendly , great coffee & tasty paninis . Comfortable with attitude !!! If I'm back in Wichita - I'll be back !!!

1  Thank Mugginsdogsbody