“BEST CHEESEBURGER ON THE PLANET. PERIOD.”
Review of Oasis Lounge

Oasis Lounge
Ranked #144 of 1,045 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: We were ranked in the top 10 best burgers in Kansas by USA Today. Come in for lunch or try our happy hour specials from 4-6pm. $ .25 pool, free shuffle board, Keno, and many other games. We have numerous TVs, so come in and have a cold beer while watching your favorite team. Non-smoking, but have a great covered patio, which is heated in the winter. We look forward to seeing you in our bar and grill!
Dallas, Texas
“BEST CHEESEBURGER ON THE PLANET. PERIOD.”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have been going to this place since I was a kid. If you love cheeseburgers, you have to try one here, no question. But what prompted my review was the service I recieved on a to-go order, late on a Sunday night. We were in town for a charity event, kids in tow. We had a long, tiring Sunday and all we wanted was some decent food that I could pick up and bring back to the hotel. Usually when we order something for all 6 of us, and we do have some special instructions always, inevitably something is wrong or messed up, and that's alright too. The Oasis, however, never ceases to amaze me. I called in a typical order for us, 6 completely different items, all with special instructions, and plenty of additional sides. When I got there, the order was packaged nicely and ready to go. When I got back to the hotel, I was so surprised that every single thing was done to perfection, and the way they package the burgers preserve them so they are just as good as if you eat in the restaurant. UNBELIEVABLE!!! So, not only is this the best cheeseburger on the planet, they have a 5 star staff that does the job well, and it is great for take out in case you do not feel like dining in. Again, if you love cheeseburgers, there is no substitute for the Oasis Lounge.

• Visited June 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Best Burger in America”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This place is an absolute dive...pretty much a bar/hole in the wall. They offer the cheapest pool (at a bar) in town...$0.25 per game, coldest beer, good music (self-order jukebox). Greatest burgers in America...the big O burger! Burger might be a little much for one person, can ask for a half. Fries are very greasy, not to my liking. Service time is slow, but to be expected for the best food! Crowd starts to get very loud after 10 PM, imagine that. Bar bathrooms, be forewarned!

• Visited April 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice little bar”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I found this for dinner last night. Excellent burger, friendly staff, and I think I was the only one in there who isn't a regular at the bar.

• Visited September 2012