“Waited 10 years”

B & C Bbq
Ranked #23 of 1,095 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I formerly worked in Wichita and finally made it back to town where I could get to B&C for lunch. The place has only gotten better. You might call it the BBQ nazi, because when you go at lunch, people are hurrying from everywhere to get in line. You go pay as quickly as possible then get in line fast, then stake out a table before someone else gets it. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Just writing this, makes my mind start to desperately work to find a way to get back there next month. The meat is great, by the way they have ribs, pulled pork, chicken, sausage, brisket and more, the sides are great. One special note is the cole slaw that is vegetably spicy, I can't explain it, but it is sooo good. I must find a way to get back there.

1  Thank ksbeef

Reviewed November 23, 2013

If you come to Wichita, you must have B&C. I have never gone when it's not busy. That should tell you something. Be prepared to smell like BBQ all day. There's all the fixing here and the main stuff you would expect too. Don't think you need to have wet ribs here as nothing needs nor has sauce slathered on it. Come, pay your $12 and sit and make a pig of yourself!
*Note - if you are in a rush, this is not the place to come. There is limited seating and one buffet line. Don't come wanting to get in and out quickly nor not smell like BBQ all day.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

First off, I am a bit of BBQ snob being from Texas, but this place blew me away! I first ate here 5 years ago at the recommendation of a Wichita native and it did not disappoint. Flash forward 5 years and I am back in town for business with a colleague. Several of us went for lunch and the food was better and more plentiful than I remembered. Thanks you B&C for making quality BBQ available on a buffet. Hopefully I don't have to wait another 5 years to enjoy this place again. Hint: They are only open from 11:00 to 2:00 daily. Make sure you try the Ribs, they are terrific!

3  Thank Kitsho
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Great BBQ ! Everything was tender and flavorful. My new favorite BBQ restaurant. All you can eat and you will want to eat it all.

1  Thank agt55
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Some of the best barbecue in town! Reasonable price for all that's offered...hot links, pulled pork, brisket, turkey, delicious ribs, beans, potato salad, salad bar and more. In an eccentric building in historic Old Town at 3rd and Washington. Very casual place, open for lunch Monday through Saturday and offer excellent catering.

1  Thank Cathy H