“Great food and great service!”
Review of Bella Vita

Bella Vita
Ranked #42 of 1,059 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Customer Service is top notch. Food is Fantastic. Wine selection is superb.

Our server, Bradley was the best! He is knowledgable with wine parings. Don't know what to eat? Ask Bradley. My first dining experience in Wichita is my first recommendation to friends and colleagues.

1  Thank B P
There are newer reviews for Bella Vita

Reviewed November 6, 2013

As a frequent traveler to Wichita, I can sincerely rate Bella Vita as the best Italian restaurant in town. What it lacks in curb appeal it makes up for in ambience and quality of food.

Their signature French onion soup is worth a try and the veal is among the best that I've had. A formidable wine list, friendly staff, and quaint, romantic atmosphere rounded out my experience.

You won't regret a visit.

1  Thank bfwiii
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Our group of about 24 people, ate in the private room and had a wonderful experience on a Thursday night. My filet was definitely "petite" but cooked perfectly. Carrots were al dente. And the salad was amazing. Wrapped in a long slice of cucumber, once you sliced it, a lovely salad almost popped out onto your salad plate. Very clever and attractive, haven't seen that before. My husband's shrimp was enjoyed and the chicken was excellent. Service was very good by one waitress. Very pleased!

2  Thank Susan4u
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We went to Bella Vita for a family meal on a Friday night. We made a reservation (which is recommended), and they seated us immediately. From the outside, the place doesn't look especially impressive, but don't be fooled. The food was great, the service was great, and we had an all-around enjoyable experience. Oh, and try the lobster bisque if they have it!

2  Thank KTD9
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a fabulous time at the Bella Vita tonight. When you arrive make sure you ask for Rachel...she is very sweet and kind, and she will be studying to be a nurse. We both had the caesar salad which was 9 out of 10...one of the best caesar in town with big delicious croutons! The Chianti wine from Italy is fabulous. Give it a try!

Been to Bella Vita? Share your experiences!