Tripadvisor
Wichita
Post
Inbox
Search

“was expecting a actual deli got Mediterranean ”
Review of College Hill Deli

College Hill Deli
Order Online
Ranked #91 of 1,211 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

by the name thought it was a actual deli but was more Mediterranean. not bad though turkey on crosaint was good. parking and location is good too. besides turkey and burgers mostly Mediterranean or pasta totally unlike a place called a deli in big cities like Chicago

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed November 3, 2019

You must try College Hill Deli then you must become a regular! Everything I’ve ever eaten has been phenomenal. Hummus is killer, beef gyro is my fave, best pita in town, delicious desserts, salads! Recently tried the fries and it’s now my favorite fry.

What makes this place even more than a delightful eatery is the owner Ali! He’s personal, kind, and CARES!
He will remember your name, your family, ask how you’re doing. He’s the real bees knees! I always leave with a belly full and my heart full!
Check this place out! You won’t regret it!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2019

The owner, Ari, has created in the small space of the College Hill Del.,i a friendly dining spot. He knows his diners, gives out hugs and handshakes and makes sure our meal is to our liking. This time, after an appetizer of baba ganous I had a spinach wrapped chicken salad with Ari's special fatuous salad and my companion had the chicken sandwich and sweet potato fries. My usual is the chicken shawarma or a generous salad.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019

One of the best locally owned restaurants in ICT. Quaint atmosphere, cordial wait staff, delectable cuisine and the owner is always available for an engaging conversation. It is no wonder this establishment has repeat customers, you will not regret your visit.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

College Hill Deli never disappoints! Not only is the food delicious, the atmosphere of the deli is cozy and comfortable. Ali, the owner, greets his guests when they walk through the door and makes everyone feel very much at home. I have never had anything that was not delicious. I love the way Ali grills my salmon because it is perfection every time! His daily specials are always mouth watering delicious and the soups are so tasty. I have never ordered anything that was wasn't delicious. If you've not dined at College Hill Deli, I encourage you to do so. Ali will greet you with a smile, make you feel at home, and serve you scrumptious and tasty food. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to College Hill Deli? Share your experiences!