See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 26, 2010

I've stayed here several times and it is always clean and quiet. The staff is very nice and helpful and it's a good location. Last year I stayed at a hotel in Wichita that cost twice as much and was up all night due to the noise.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2010

We found a coupon on the internet that let us get a Queen bed room for $39.99/night + tax. Rooms are a little small (but you would pay a lot for one this big on a cuise ship). Good bed and pillows. AC works great. Everything was clean and maid service was very good. Room has a good little Refrig and Microwave (also clean). Our only complaint was one night we had some loud neighbors who wanted to talk across the hall to each other about 11 P.M. Located in a good area near Airport. Conveient to Wal-Mart and Office Depot, easy access to main Hwy. We've paid a lot more for a lot less many times. We will stay there again on our next trip to Wichita.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2010

I did a review just now & I received the Tripadvisor form twice & believe it is for the same stay at this incredible motel as I love to stay there & look forward hopefully to go back again next year as I love Wichita & have many friends there & one friend actually went to the motel last year -- my first stay -- & checked the rooms on my behalf. I needed nothing during my stay as it is all provided & the rooms are so clean & have all anyone could need for a stay of any length. The staff are all very friendly & helpful which is not always the way as I travel all over the world & stay in 5 or 6 star hotels & the service is no better than I get at the Scotsman Inn. Can be as great of course but in my opinion I got similar service at the Scotsman Inn as anywhere. Probably more as far as friendly staff goes.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2009

We booked our stay through Expedia. I reviewed the Scotsman Inn website first, and it read that they accepted pets. I called Expedia to see if there was a fee for pets. They put me on hold while they called the motel and then came back to tell me that there was no fee and pets were allowed. When we arrived to sign in, there was a big sign NO PETS. I told the guy at the desk that we had a dog, and he said no problem. But there was another sign at the entrance to our room that read NO PETS VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH NO REFUND. We stayed and left with no problem, but, if I had it to do over again, I would have booked at the Motel 6 next door for the same price. I KNOW that they have no problem with pets.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2009

This motel is a good deal- location is convenient, rooms were not luxurious, but very clean and adequate. The towels were better than expected, and the staff was very nice. My only complaint was that the signal from the wireless internet could be stronger. Definitely a great value for the price. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo