See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2009

We booked our stay through Expedia. I reviewed the Scotsman Inn website first, and it read that they accepted pets. I called Expedia to see if there was a fee for pets. They put me on hold while they called the motel and then came back to tell me that there was no fee and pets were allowed. When we arrived to sign in, there was a big sign NO PETS. I told the guy at the desk that we had a dog, and he said no problem. But there was another sign at the entrance to our room that read NO PETS VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH NO REFUND. We stayed and left with no problem, but, if I had it to do over again, I would have booked at the Motel 6 next door for the same price. I KNOW that they have no problem with pets.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2009

This motel is a good deal- location is convenient, rooms were not luxurious, but very clean and adequate. The towels were better than expected, and the staff was very nice. My only complaint was that the signal from the wireless internet could be stronger. Definitely a great value for the price. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank jtclumber
Reviewed February 18, 2009

I stayed at the Scotsman Inn 2 nights, and found it a nice and inexpensive motel. The rooms, while small, were clean and had all the amenities. The front desk staff was pleasant and friendly. It was next to Highway 54 and across from the airport, but I didn't experience noise as a problem. You can take Julia street next to the motel, avoid the freeway and get to W Maple easily. There's a McAlisters deli on W Maple just a few blocks west of the motel.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Danno2008
Reviewed January 2, 2009

We used a Roomsaver coupon to stay here, and the manager accepted it on New Year's Day.
Rooms are small but clean, the bed is comfortable, the TV and heat works.
The breakfast is called continental, and is very basic with only coffee, donuts and some mini-miuffins.
Having the Walmart next door and a micro/fridge in the room is very useful!

• Stayed: January 2009
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 8, 2008

Wonderful hotel staff. Extremely clean and a great value for the money. Everything is updated. New air conditioners that work well and new carpet. Even the towels are thicker than usual for a discount hotel. I was pleased. Also a plus that Wal-Mart, Sam's and numerous restaurants are within walking distance. Only negative is noise from airplanes.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank writerbunny