Scotsman Inn West
$89
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Wichita Marriott(Wichita)
$93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Hyatt Regency Wichita(Wichita)
$113
$100
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$107
Homewood
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$128
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

Hotel At WaterWalk(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$83
$100
$97
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$90
$76
The Inn at Tallgrass(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$95
$87
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2012

The hotel was ok. It was late when we got in so did not realize we were close to airport so we heard that noise for most of the night. They served rolls in the morning but no OJ, just coffee.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2011

We stayed in Colo. 4 days @129.00 a night not as nice as the Scotsman, very friiendly staff, Ann Peters was so helpfull in locating our GPS that we misplaced in mailed it to us,you dont find people like her very everyday, thank you very much, hope you got the Sebring phone problem fixed. Pat Coyle

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2011

My husband and I were travelling with two young children and booked the hotel online on its website. What we arrived to was a foul-smelling, disgusting hotel. We had a "non-smoking" room that reeked of not only old smoke but also body odor. Everything just felt like there was a film of dirt on it. While bringing my 2 year old son into the hotel, he and my husband ran into a man walking down the hall in his underwear. The room we had was on the "1st" floor-but was more like a basement. It was dark and dank and we didn't even spend 5 minutes there before taking off. The front desk promised me a refund, which I am still waiting on, but we will eat the money as opposed to ever stay there! Please, do not stay here unless you have very low expectations!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank mamez10
Reviewed April 3, 2011

We get to our room and it is hot. We turn on the air conditioner and it only blows warm air. We call the front desk and they send someone up to "fix" the thing, he pulls the cover off pushes a button and says it is fixed. We decide to give it time to cool down the room before we call again. In the mean time I go to get a cup to pour me a glass of pop only to have an opened condom wrapper fall out when I pulled out the plastic covering to open it. My fiance calls the front desk to complain only to be told that they will refund our money so that we can move to another motel. We explain that that is not an option as we did not drive we rode with friends. I get on the phone and ask if we are being kicked out of the hotel and she restates our option and then adds "if it upsets me that much". We also explain that their maintenance person did not fix our air conditioner and that we would stay only because we had no other option. We go to the event that we came for get back to our room and it is just as hot as when we left it. I feel that all that these people cared about was our money and not our satisfaction. We go to Wichita quite often and will never stay in this hotel again. And after telling our friends about what happened they said neither will they.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2010

I stayed at the Scotsman and was very impressed with the room we received for the price. For around $65, we had a two-bed room with a window and a mini fridge. Everything was very clean and the air conditioner worked wonderful. I really expected less for the price and was very satisfied with what we received. I forgot some items and the manager was kind enough to mail them home to Missouri for me right away. I would definitely have paid more for the quality and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends