“Good mexican food”

Jose Peppers
Ranked #71 of 1,065 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Jose Peppers is a chain, but this location is one of the better ones. The food is good and it has a great location to the surrounding area - movie theater, shopping, and residential areas. Our family goes there frequently after church on Sundays and the staff is always warm and welcoming.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have eaten here a couple times before catching a movie at the theatre which is literally a minute away. The food is always great and comes out quickly. The staff are very friendly and are great at their jobs. This Jose Pepper's location is also very well-run compared to the three others I've been to before. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were amazed at the amount of food we got for the prices. I should have split my meal with someone there was that much! The food was really good. They give you all the salsa and chips you want before your meal comes.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was our first visit to Jose Pepper's but it won't be our last. The meal was fantastic, the salsa addictive and portions were large. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and checked to make sure everything was OK. We would have gone back for dinner but our lunch carried us through until the next day!
I highly recommend Jose Pepper's in east Wichita.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Food was EXCELLENT. Entire staff was friendly & attentive, but not to the point of being a bother. Water glass was empty, it got filled. Drink was about 3/4 gone & lady came by to ask if we needed another round.
Can't say enough about the food. It was really good. Pico was hand made & not too hot for me.
Pricing was very reasonable.