“Fantastic”
Review of Hotel At WaterWalk

Hotel At WaterWalk
Ranked #13 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed January 13, 2012

This was my third visit to Wichita on business and stayed here for over 2 weeks in December 2011. Being away from UK it was nice to have fantastic room with a comfortable bed and fire . The staff, were exceptional. Every staff member made it their duty to make sure that your stay was as comfortable as possible. Even the drivers of the free shuttle service would do what they could including advice on the best restaurants from personal experience. I would highly recommend Hotel at Waterwalk to everyone.

Thank you to everyone at the Hotel at Waterwalk who helped make my stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Steve B, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel At WaterWalk, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Thanks so much for the nice review Keith. We look forward to your visit later this year.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

This hotel or I mean resort is second to none of the Big Box hotels in the city. The staff is proud of what they do for the guest and it shows. I read the other reviews before booking and wondered if they were for real. The short answer is "they exceeded the reviews".

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a fireplace.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the gracious review of our hotel. We take great pride in exceeding our guests' expectations. I am very pleased that we came through for you. We hope to see you back in Wichita soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

I stayed at the Waterwalk in Dec 2011 and have to say that it was one the main highlights of my trip to the US from Australia. The staff were always ready to help and the services provided were second to none. The free shuttle service is Fantastic!

I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Thank you to the people who recommended it on Trip Advisor for me.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo

Thanks for the nice review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. I know it is important to be happy where you are staying when you are this far away from home. I am also glad you liked our new shuttle service. It has been very well received in the short time we have had it. Thanks again for your review and I hope it in turn helps others.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

I recently stayed at the Hotel at Waterwalk for a business trip. The accomodations were great. The room was more like a small 1 bedroom apartment as opposed to a hotel room. Included in the room was a small kitchenette. The hotel even offered laundry service at no charge to guests. In addition, the hotel staff were all very friendly and extremely helpful. I hope that I get to return there for another business trip.
Doug S.
Dubuque, Iowa

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Christine711smain, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel At WaterWalk, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

We had a last minute trip to Wichita due to a family emergency. The place completely exceeded any of our expectations. The staff was friendly and helpful. The made to order breakfast was excellent. The rooms were spacious with plenty of amenities. Upon check-in to the room you are greeted with a welcome basket of snacks and a personalized note. The laundry facility is complimentary along with your choice of the Wall St. Journal, USA Today or the local paper. One of the family members we were traveling with is hard to please and even he stated that he got his money worth. Hotel was right off the freeway and convenient to everything. We were extremely pleased and stated if we are visiting Wichita again we are definitely staying at Hotel at Waterwalk.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay on Trip Advisor. I am so happy we were able to accomodate everyone in your family and we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Was my first experience here. On a business trip and was referred to the property but will definitely choose in the future. Good location, amazing in room amenities, breakfast buffet had full American including omelets to order, all for an amazing price. In room was a 2 story with a loft bed and bath upstairs. 2 flatscreen TVs, granite tabletops, and clean/modern trim.

Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Choose a second floor room for two story with a loft.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for the kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, we take great pride in taking care of all our guests and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I returned to Wichita, KS for the weekend and I'm pleased to say, I have met with professionalism yet again. Absent from Wichita for a while, I decided while working in Dallas, TX to visit some friends in Kansas for the weekend. I called ahead, booked a room, and once again, the staff at Hotel at WaterWalk in Wichita, KS took care of my immediate needs. Nestled downtown in the "thick" of it all, I arrived late Friday and my check in with Jessica was flawless. The last time I was here on business, this time it was pleasure; whatever the occasion, this hotel brand does it right. Their mentality of satisfaction first is an award winning style.
While eating dinner in my hotel on Saturday night, I notice a personal, hand-written card in the complimentary snack basket that read, "Dear Mr. Williams, Welcome back! Enjoy your stay. Please let us know if you need anything! Thanks you, Jessica, Front Desk!"
Life doesn't get much better than that, enough said!!!!

Room Tip: All locations are quiet and home-like!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo

Thank you Mr. Williams, it was GREAT to see you again and I am pleased we were able to impress again. We miss you and look forward to another visit from you!