“Take your pick...everything's good!”

Sabor Latin Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 1,081 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

For starters - their Queso and Corn appetizer is bowl-licking delicious!!!! It comes with tortilla chips and this homemade soft bread -- YUM!!! Service is generally good...even when it's busy. It's nice going to a restaurant that doesn't mind my changing the menu a bit. I always get their Caesar Salad with Salmon but ask for the mixed greens instead of romaine -- they never have a problem with this.

We've tried a few of their mixed drinks and wine...have always been tasty w/o skimping on liquor.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

If you are in Wichita, eat here! I don't think there was anything bad on the menu. I ordered the Plantain and Pumpkin Encrusted Mahi, with a spinach salad. It was perfect, perfect, perfect. Our server was great, and had a good grasp of everything on the menu which he explained very well. Parking is in a free garage. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Wichita is lousy with chain restaurants. Sabor is a welcome and delicious alternative. The atmosphere is clean and hip, the service good, and the food fantastic! Try their meat platter to share and don't skip the Mojitas!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Outstanding food, well seasoned, have yet to have a bad meal here. Service is good without being pushy.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I was visiting a store near Sabor a couple of weekends ago, and it was suggested that we have dinner at Sabor.

Great suggestion! The mojitos and lobster tacos were wonderful. The service was gracious, attentive, and accommodating. Our waitress offered to do individual tickets without our even asking, which was most appreciated.

Sabor is a wonderful place to eat. I look forward to my next visit to Wichita.