“WONDERFUL!”

Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2012

If you are in Wichita, eat here! I don't think there was anything bad on the menu. I ordered the Plantain and Pumpkin Encrusted Mahi, with a spinach salad. It was perfect, perfect, perfect. Our server was great, and had a good grasp of everything on the menu which he explained very well. Parking is in a free garage. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Wichita is lousy with chain restaurants. Sabor is a welcome and delicious alternative. The atmosphere is clean and hip, the service good, and the food fantastic! Try their meat platter to share and don't skip the Mojitas!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Outstanding food, well seasoned, have yet to have a bad meal here. Service is good without being pushy.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I was visiting a store near Sabor a couple of weekends ago, and it was suggested that we have dinner at Sabor.

Great suggestion! The mojitos and lobster tacos were wonderful. The service was gracious, attentive, and accommodating. Our waitress offered to do individual tickets without our even asking, which was most appreciated.

Sabor is a wonderful place to eat. I look forward to my next visit to Wichita.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

One of my favorite places. I almost always order the pork roast with chipotle cheddar mashed potatoes. Don't bother picking up your knife...seriously! The pork is so tender that you will simply need turn your fork to get a bite. Combine this with a refreshing mojita and the evening is made.