“Really great hotel!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Wichita East
Ranked #41 of 88 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed July 28, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Brian S
Sean P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I am a regular of the suites and my experience vets better with each stay. I was just there 2 weeks ago and i plan to book a two bedroom for the weekend of July 18th for my daughters and myself. Thank you for always making my stay great.

• Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank adriankirk
Sean P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

We really appreciate having you as one of our regulars! We are so pleased that each stay is better than the last. The whole staff works hard to ensure a wonderful stay and it is nice when we hear that our efforts are paying off. Thanks again and we hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I found this by chance and recently spent 5 days in Wichita. The location was close to all the good places to visit and to the highways in and out of town. Easy access North, East and West. (I didn't try South). Staff was friendly. It has computers to use, a beautiful pool area, a big grill so that you can make steaks or chicken, and it offers great breakfasts and simple dinners as part of the price of the room. YOU will not be sorry if you choose Cresthill Suites.

Room Tip: I only saw my room - but it overlooked the pool area which was really nice. Also I was on the first...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

We are so glad that you found us and that your stay was a great one. The hotel is a little ways from the hustle and bustle but most of our guest like it that way. We really enjoyed having you as a guest here in Wichita and look forward to serving you on your next stay!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

A little off the beaten path, but don't let that deter you. Lots of restaurants within a mile. Clean, safe and comfortable. Separate BR and living area with small kitchen. Wi fi with router right in room. Nice bed and pillows. 2 hi def tvs. Decent breakfast. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Zipdad
Sean P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

We appreciate the time you took to give us feedback! We work hard to provide a great atmosphere and service for our guests and really enjoy it when it is recognized. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Wichita.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We booked this property online, a little far out on the east side of Wichita, but we enjoyed our stay. We were pleasantly surprised that every room was a a suite, complete with kitchen and living room area. They have a workout room, laundry room for guest, and an outdoor pool.
Their "Continental" plus breakfast was hot, fresh and well kept by the kitchen staff. We really enjoyed our breakfast, bagels, bacon, cereal and scrambled eggs.
My only sneer would be their location, for us, not necessarily for all travelers. Located on east Central, just west of Hwy 96, Central has No exit! With a little help from our GPS, we found our destination. The east side is really growing, both in business and the medical fields, nice place for the long haul.

Room Tip: Corner suites offer more room, great for families.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review! We are very pleased that your stay with us was a pleasant one and that you enjoyed our breakfast as well our other amenities. As you mentioned, we are a little off the regular route but, we hope you agree, worth it. We hope to see you again the next time you are in our neck of the woods!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

The location is on the east side of Wichita in a residential area, Hence the name Residential Suites. Very pet friendly and has a nice outdoor space for dogs. The suites all had kitchens and livingroom area's, with the bedroom and bathroom in separate rooms with door to close off. Breakfast was hot and plentiful. The only con was the WiFi was sketchy, sometimes worked and sometimes not. Also the night we stayed the T.V. connection was similar to the WiFi, would work for a little while then freeze up. The night time clerk said it was cable company problems.

Room Tip: We chose 1st floor because of our dogs, easy access to the outdoors.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Sean P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

We appreciate having you as our guest and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. It sounds as if the amenities worked well and were to your liking for the most part. We are going to have a WIFI upgrade later in the year and that should improve that for all of our guests. Unfortunately the cable company was having issues so hopefully that will not be the case next time you are in town. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Fortunately I didn't read these reviews! Had I read them I might not have stayed there and that would have definitely been my loss. Everything was 5 star from friendly, accommodating staff, to cleanliness, to modern decor, WiFi, great shower heads, wonderful light dinner and an even better complete breakfast that left you wanting for nothing. Our one bedroom suite was beautiful and functional -- I could have easily stayed there a week or more. CrestHill Suites in Wichita is amazing and I would recommend it to all of my friends and I have recommended it to all of my blog followers. littleusatrips.org. Heidi Schmidt

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank littleUSAtrips
Sean P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Let me first say how much I appreciate that you took time out of your schedule to review us! The entire team works vigorously to ensure guests have a great stay and are so very happy when their efforts are acknowledged. We thrive to deliver a quality level of service and professionalism from booking to check-out and we are so pleased that was your experience. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you next time you come to Wichita!