Baymont by Wyndham Wichita East
Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$83
$98
Fairfield Inn
$129
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$97
$90
Comfort Suites Wichita(Wichita)(Great Value!)
ComfortSuites
$100
$97
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Hotel At WaterWalk(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$87
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$175
The Inn at Tallgrass(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$95
$87
Hyatt Regency Wichita(Wichita)
$100
$82
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenbottled water in the fridgegreat kitchenfelt wonderfulper petpet friendly propertycustomer service was excellentextended staynice sitting areaoutdoor poolbedroom suitenice suitepots and pansyogurtsized fridgesmall kitchenmake your own waffles
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Review is late because I had misplaced my notes, sorry. Our first room was in need of so many repairs, that it had to have been a mistake that it was given to us. No dishwasher, but an opening for one that had an electrical cord just lying there, plus broken bits of tile, sunflower seeds on the floor, exposed tubing of some sort, and other debris. Broken lamp and shade, also. We had decided to just "tough it out", but after running a bath and waiting and waiting for hot water, that was enough. Went to the desk and they moved us immediately, second room was much better. Property has an inviting lobby area. Suite had small kitchen with all of the necessities. The breakfast included was all that we needed, the usual "free" morning meal, nice serving and eating area also. We would stay again for the price but would ask to see the room first.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LeoLadyUpperMidwest
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Room was spacious, clean and overall a very good stay for the price. Each suite includes a full kitchen, a seperate bedroom and living area. Hot breakfast is provided which included eggs, sausage, pastries, yogurt, etc. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2012

First let me say, this is a GREAT place to say for the money. Especially with a pet in tow. However, the walls are paper thin, the breakfast pretty unvaried and gluten-filled -- never really saw fruit??? As for the hotel itself, that's the worst I can say other than the pans they have in the room's kitchen to cook with are really crappy, old and peeling. But everything is provided. Full kitchen with pretty much everything you need.

Now on to what I'm upset about. "Mysterious" charges. Sure they have you sign something that says they can charge your account $20 a day for incidentals, however I was charged more than that as an authorization as soon as I checked in. As well as my pet fee sans the tax.
That's also fine but when I asked the staff about what that charge was, I got the "the computer charges that, not us" runaround. I asked "Isn't this the pet fee?" They said no, the computer charges for incidentals.

Fast-forward to today where another staff member informed me that IN FACT that was the pet fee without tax. So that was two people who had said that wasn't the pet fee and that "the computer charges" things without them doing it. So you see, I'm a little puzzled. But still, things were OK up until today other than the staff ALWAYS seems clueless and helpless.

So now today I was charged the TOTAL bill before checking out. Now I have over $260 pending. Another $44.60 and the total bill of $298. All at once and all the staff unable to fix it. Now I understand you have to have authorizations but one room shouldn't cost over $600, whether or NOT it's pending. Because folks are on the road and need emergency funds!

VERY disappointed on how untrained the staff is as well as the lack of authority they have when the managers aren't around. Really sad because the actual hotel is wonderful and very clean! As well as a great location.

I would recommend again but with a big warning about how much you may be charged and how ridiculous the staff. OH and forgot to add when I called this morning to sort this out, some guy passed the buck, was "helpless" and said the next staff member coming in could fix it. That staffer really COULD NOT on her own. What a great guy throwing a young woman under the bus, huh? Ridiculous. He should be canned. And she was the only commendable person working here.

I couldn't bring myself to mark my stay as "terrible" overall which is why I put it as average. You can see my varied ratings for what I found was the best parts of the stay.

Room Tip: Make sure you DON'T use a debit card and if you do, be prepared to have three times your original bill charged. Rooms are a bit noisy but the bed comfy enough not to notice when getting to sleep. Plan to cook in your room for breakfast. You are better off.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jsjohnson27
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We had a two bedroom suite with tons of room. Very clean with nice beds and lots of pillows to choose from. This a pet friendly property for those needing one . We are going to stay here the next time were in town.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed two nights at this hotel We have been travelling for over three months and have stayed at over 40 hotels in this time. Because the rooms have wooden floors all foot steps on the floor above reverberate into the room below. Not very good if there are children above you. When we arrived we were not informed that breakfast was provided and consequentually went out and brought our own food supplies for breakfast. There is no Tourist information available for guests. They assume that everyone is a tradesperson and don't need it. I still cannot come to grips with the fact the hotels allow dogs in rooms that will be rented out next night to other guests. The room was very good and I could not fault it. The hotel is located in a nice quiet area and has great facilities. I guess for a tradesperson it is very good but not for a tourist visiting Wichita.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor so you are not kept awake by footsteps above or woken early in the morning by young children running back and forth across the room above
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple