Best Western Plus Eastgate Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$84
$135
$119
Doubletree.com
$99
GardenInn.com
Clarion Inn & Suites Wichita Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$67
ClarionHotels
$59
$81
$70
galahotels.com
$58
Red Roof
Comfort Suites Wichita(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$76
$74
Agoda.com
Best Western Governors Inn & Suites(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$65
$140
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfrontage roadwafflesbest westernsquality hoteleasy accesshotel is locatedindoor pool and hot tubenjoyed our stayeast wichitabiscuits and gravystaff was very friendly and helpfulworkout roomstayed one nightcomfortable bedfree breakfastconvenient locationa great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The hotel is a little hard to find given the layout of the highway and frontage roads but it is well marked. The facility is well maintained modern. They gave me an upgraded room due to my reward points. The room was very clean. Even the corners where the dust and lint hide were clean. No problems at all with the room. The furniture was in very good shape and everything functioned. The breakfast was very standard for Best Western.
The only complaint I had was that the coffee was not as strong as I like but most hotels make it that way.
I was on the highway side but the rooms are very quiet and I didn't hear any noise from the traffic.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great place to stay. Clean, plush room. Hostess- Judy went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. Seemed to be genuinely interested in each of her guests. Quiet even though many of the guests seemed to be family groups. Easy on and off to I 35. Price reasonable for such a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2013

A very nice place to stay after a long day of traveling. It was right off the Kansas Turnpike on HWY 54/400. A little tricky getting to the hotel as with other hotels on this frontage road but we found it. We should have listened to the directions but where we turn we saw nothing but vacant land so we kept going and then saw the hotel.
The hotel is less than 4 years old. They really keep it in excellent shape. Very nice room with high ceilings, flat screen TV, microwave, mini frig. There is an indoor pool (we didn't use) and there is a laundry room. Breakfast had the usual hot items and everything was kept clean.
The staff was very friendly both when we checked in and out.
There is shopping and restaurants very close by.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The exterior and interior are very clean. The employees, including the managers, clerks, housekeeping, and maintenance are all very friendly and helpful. I was amazed at how responsive they were to detail. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank wyssjames1
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nice place. Clean, well maintained and much to my surprise very quiet. Plenty of food for breakfast, including biscuits & gravy. I am not an expert on B&G but they were very good. Nice pool area inside. Very nice room layout for the traveler needing to do some work in your room. The only thing I was not crazy about was the ground they are on. Kind of jammed in between Kellogg and a neighborhood, although I will say I never heard the traffic from Kellogg and I had a street side room. They definitely deserve the Plus title. Right between Rock Rd & Webb Rd and very close to lots of services, head to Rock for everything you need. Like other reviews have stated, if you have never driven on Kellogg it may take you one or two tries to get the access down. I have driven it for years, so it is a snap. They like U turn lanes in Wichita, that is a hint.

Room Tip: I got the suite for a few dollars more, great bargain and very nice layout.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business