“Starlight Drive In Rocks!”
Review of Starlite Drive-In

Starlite Drive-In
Ranked #3 of 28 Fun & Games in Wichita
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Can't ask for better entertainment! Awesome and friendly! Almost every weekend get away for us! Thank you!

There are newer reviews for Starlite Drive-In

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Went to the Starlite on a weekend night. The main benefit to going on a Friday or a Saturday is you get to see a triple feature. Three movies for 8$ a person is an absolute steal. They also allow you to bring your own drinks and food, which makes it even better. The concessions that they have are great, and I would recommend grabbing a bite to eat. They usually close the concessions around the halfway point of the second movie, so get your food before that point. The drive in is also color coordinated so your little car isn't sitting behind a big truck in your way. Gather up your lawn chairs, cooler, blankets, and pillows, and make it a night at the starlite!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Several times a year my girlfriend calls and we load up our families and head for the drive-in. The price is really reasonable considering the cost of one movie; and you get to see 3 first-runs. The only bad thing is trying to stay awake for the last one which usually ends around 1 a.m. (We haven't made it yet.) We take our own eats, but you can purchase your food there too for a reasonable price.
It's clean, well-maintained, and well-run. I hope our kids and grandkids will always have a chance to have this experience; as these theatres are a dying breed. Let's do our part to support their existance.

1  Thank Kris K
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Great place to take the kids. Affordable compared to the price of a movie ticket at the theater. Fun place. Good snacks. Plenty of space.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I first visited while on a trip to see family. Now, every time I'm back up there I make sure that me and my boyfriend get to go. Its a wonderful theater seeing as it has a great concession stand, its clean, and they show really up to date movies. And the prices are amazing!!

Been to Starlite Drive-In? Share your experiences!